Thesis Defense at University of Padua06/08/2020
Congratulations to our MEDfOR students, Intake 2018/2020 who defended their Master Thesis last month, on the 22th July!
Due to the pandemic their defence was enterely online.
Congratulations and all the best for your future!!!
- Alexandra Andrea Rivera Ramos. Tropospheric ozone uptake under drought conditions - A case study of the Urban Trees in Vienna, Austria. University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisors: Prof. Tomasso Sitzia (UNIPD); PhD Hans Sanden (UNIPD); MSc Anna Fitzky (UNIPD).
- Alicia Pardo Moy. Recommendation of native species for the reforestation of degraded land using live staking in Antioquia and Caldas’ Departments (Colombia). University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisors: Prof. Lorenzo Marini (UNIPD), andJaime Polanía (UNIPD)
- Ivan Hederic. Forests and forest sectors of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia: an analysis of the current state and future expansion opportunities of FSC certification. University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisor: Dr. Mauro Masiero (UNIPD)
- Joyce Machado Nunes Romeiro. Evaluation of early-vegetation regeneration of areas burned in wildfire and prescribed fires using spectral indices and sar data. University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisors: Dr. Francesco Pirotti (UNIPD); Dr. Filllipe Tamiozzo Pereira Torres (UNIPD)
- Júlia Alberta Varela. FSC forest certification as a conservation tool in Portugal: impacts and potentialities. University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisors: Dr. Mauro Masiero (UNIPD)
- Catherine Mercer. Climate-growth relations of yellow-cedar (Callitropsis nootkatensis), western hemlock (Tsuga heterophylla) and Sitka spruce (Picea sitchensis) on Haida Gwaii (Canada). University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisor: Prof. Marco Carrer (UNIPD)
- Julia Kachanova. Assessment of vulnerability to cavitation in seedlings of three Douglas-fir genotypes across the Pacific Northwest. University of Padua, Padua, Italy. Advisors: Prof. Tommaso Anfodillo (UNIPD) and Dr. Carlos Gonzalez-Benecke (Oregon State University)
The link to the online presentation stored on youtube can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xeJ4NeqPqw