The General Conditions are intended to regulate the conditions of use of this Web Site (hereinafter, "the web"), owned by UNIVERSITY OF LISBON (hereinafter ULisboa)
The User agrees that access to and use of the site and its contents takes place freely and consciously under his sole responsibility, and therefore agrees to:
- Not use the web to carry out activities contrary to law, morals or public order, and to make a lawful and fair use under these General Terms and refrain from any action which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the web and / or prevent the normal use by other Users.
- Not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the written consent of the owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts the latter from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; and remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of ULisboa or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents outlined.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the web data software (viruses or any harmfulness software) capable of causing damage to the web.
ULisboa does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and is not responsible for any damages that may occur, or for any technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, derived from the use of information and data contained in the web.
Users are liable for damages of any kind that ULisboa or any third party may suffer as a result of any breach of the obligations adquired by these Terms and Conditions.
ULisboa assumes no responsibility or make any control over possible hyperlinks contained in the web to external content; however, ULisboa will remove links that include illegal content as soon as we notice it.
4. Intellectual Property.
The user acknowledges that all content on the web and, in particular, all information and materials, structure, selection, management and delivery of content, software and development of applications used in connection with them, are protected by intellectual property rights of the owner of the website or, where appropriate, third-party owners.
In no case access to them, or their use by the User will imply any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of such rights, neither confers any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents without the prior express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by ULisboa or third holder of the rights.
ULisboa owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, menus, navigation buttons, code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the authorization for the use of such elements.
All trademarks, trade names or logos shown on this page are owned by ULisboa and / or third party companies. Their use or permanently download, copy or distribution by any means without the required consent of its owner is prohibited.
In the case that any user or third party consider that any of the contents has been introduced on the web violating their rights of intellectual or industrial property, they must send a notice to ULisboa identifying himself and the holder of intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, providing the title or accreditation of the representation of these rights.
5. Data Protection.
As provided in Law of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data, provided through the contact form present on the web, are treated in order to give reply, in its case, to your request for information.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you should contact the data controller: UNIVERSITY OF LISBON
Any information that either party communicate or make available to the other or that any of them may have access to, shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties or used by any party for purposes other than those for which they communicate.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Portugal legislation. For any questions which may arise between the parties regarding the interpretation and implementation of this document, both parties agree and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could correspond them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Lisbon.
© Copyright 2019 UNIVERSITY OF LISBON - All rights reserved.