MEDFOR Students Scholarships
For the call 2022/2024
* Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be available for the best ranked candidates, up to 30 candidates from all over the world.
* Specific scholarships are available for Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro); Eni East (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia Moldova, Ukarine) and ENI South (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria*, Tunisia)
Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- Programme (EU) or Partner Country (Non-EU) scholarships are available. More information about Partner and Programme Countries can be found here.
The EMJMD student scholarships include:
a contribution to the students' participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students' participation in the Master);
a contribution to student travel and installation costs;
a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
Contribution to the participation costs
up to 9 000 EUR per year per scholarship holder from a Partner Country
up to 4 500 EUR per year per scholarship holder from a Programme Country
Participation costs are withheld by the University as Tutition fees.
Contribution to the travel and installation costs
Contribution to student travel and installation costs and the monthly subsistence allowance depend on the place of residence of a scholarship holder.
1 000 EUR per year per scholarship holder resident in a Programme Country for travel costs
2 000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1 000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4.000 km from the EMJMD coordinating HEI
- 3 000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1 000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the EMJMD coordinating HEI
Contribution to subsistence costs
- 1 000 EUR per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (up to 24 months maximum).
More Information here
ERASMUS + MASTER LOANS
Higher education students who want to complete a full study programme at Master level on another Programme Country may be able to apply for an EU-guaranteed loan to contribute to their costs. Information available at:
Funding for mobility will be possible during one semester or two semesters, of the second year with an Erasmus + scholarship for self-funded students.
Please, check also this other sources of funding. We will try to keep it update!
As a Self-funded student you may apply to other Scholarships.
Scholarships may be financied from your country or from the host country on which you eant to study. Please check the following website:
Soros Foundation - Open Society Foundation
International Financial Aid and College Scholarship Search
If you have any doubts, or need advice, please contact the MEDfOR secretariat, Vanessa Borges: firstname.lastname@example.org