MEDFOR Students Scholarships
Fundació Catalunya-La Pedrera Scholarship
Open for 2019-2012
One scholarship open for a Spanish citizien. The scholarship if funded by the Fundació Catalunya-La Pedrera (https://www.fundaciocatalunya-lapedrera.com/ca/home).
The total amount of the scholarship is 10 000 euros.
The application should be done as a regular self-funded student, indicating the interest in the scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
(not available anymore for 2019/2021)
Erasmus Mundus Partner country Scholarships:
These scholarships can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the 28 EU member states and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway,Turkey and Serbia.
However, you must comply with the 12 months rule: You must not have been a resident nor have carried out main activity (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the above mentioned states.
The scholarship amounts to a total of € 49,000
A maximum of 3.000 € per year for travels costs and 1. 000 € for accommodation;
9.000 € per year for contribution to participation costs (paid directly to the university in which you are enrolled); matriculation at two host universities, EMJMC administrative costs, access to all facilities and insurance
A maximum of 24.000€, monthly allowances of 1000 € each.
Programme country Scholarships
These scholarships can be awarded to any student from one of the 28 EU member states and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey adn Serbia
The scholarship amounts to a total of € 35,000
- 1.000 € per year for travel costs, installation and other type of costs
- 4.500 € per year as a contribution to participation costs (paid directly to the university in which you are enrolled); registration at two or three host universities, EMMC administrative costs, access to all facilities, insurance
- 24.000€ - monthly allowances
For both Programme and Partner country categories please note:
- You must spend your study period in at least two of the consortium partner countries.
- If you hold an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, these two countries must be different from the country in which you obtained your last university degree.
- The mandatory mobility periods cannot be replaced by virtual mobility.
- You may fulfil a 30 ECTS period in another institution, such as an associated partner
- You are not entitled to receive the scholarship, when spending part of the EMJMD course in your country of residence.
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship is managed by the Consortium.
For more information please check: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/individuals/students/erasmus-mundus-joint-master-degrees_en
ERASMUS + MASTER LOANS
Higher education students who want to complete a full study programme at Master level on another Programme Country may be able to apply for an EU-guaranteed loan to contribute to their costs. Information available at:
Funding for mobility will be possible during one semester or two semesters, of the second year with an Erasmus + scholarship for self-funded students.
Please, check also this other sources of funding. We will try to keep it update!
As a Self-funded student you may apply to other Scholarships.
Scholarships may be financied from your country or from the host country on which you eant to study. Please check the following website:
Soros Foundation - Open Society Foundation
International Financial Aid and College Scholarship Search
If you have any doubts, or need advice, please contact the MEDfOR secretariat, Catarina Tavares: email@example.com